Monday, August 07, 2006

BASIC

10 He let go.
20 His rage spewed out like a cosmic volcano.
30 He didn't care who saw.
40 He didn't care what they thought.
50 He uncaged his primal animal and surrendered to its passions.
60 He burst, like a balloon over-injected with shaving cream.
70 He made a huge mess.
80 He wept bitterly.
90 He got up and dried his face.
100 He cleaned up his mess.
110 He apologized to the right people.
120 He confessed his sins, and was absolved.
130 He pretended like it never happened.
140 He waited for it to happen again.
150 GOTO 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Call me Doogie. I got that nickname from making journal entries on my computer back in college... kinda like what I'm doing now. I'm a former Free Methodist and current (and permanent) Roman Catholic. I'm also a politically aware Canadian who votes Conservative. Rabid Sens fan. I am magnetically drawn to true, sharp wit, and thus appreciate Chesterton, Lewis, Churchill, Python... all the clever Brits. Got a beautiful wife, cute kids, interesting new job, filthy minivan, big mortgage, etc.